Conclave is a gathering of creatures assumed to be immortal for arbitration in their needs between each other.
- Flynn Carsen (or the person that speaks for the Library) - Act as arbiter and oversees the Conclave
- Mr. Drake - Representative to The Fei Lung
- Dobra of the city of Bronze - Representative to the Jinn
- Lady Sililandria of the Fae Legions
- Cuchlann of the Iron Kingdom
Business Attended ToEdit
- Motion to allow lupin membership for both the Guild of Fictional Entities and the World Crime League
- Provisional Basis
- Adopted by majority vote
- Call for a vote to remove the librarians as arbiters of the conclave.
- Point of Order: Jenkins - Reading of the minutes of the previous conclave
- Yalta Resolution of 1123
- 2nd amendment of the Wold Newton bylaws. (Section C, Paragraph 9)
- Due to the inadvertent transition from intersession to Conclave by the arbiter.
- Stored in the annex Section F, shelf 23.
- Previous business included motion to accept cellular phone technology as a formal branch of wizardry.