|Looking Glass Rabbit Hole|
the Looking Glass Rabbit Hole was a Lewis Carroll inspired extra-dimensional magic safe created by Teddy Chislington in 1886.
Former Librarian Teddy Chislington built the Looking glass Rabbit Hole on On June 4, 1886 when his ship, the Tibbar was caught in the perfect storm and sunk.
Chislington based the safe on Lewis Carroll's work because the characters seemed the most fun and they served as a reflection that tests the internal challenge people face.The only entrance to the looking glass rabbit hole is a one-way wormhole in the center of the Bermuda triangle which is where the Tibbar sunk in 1886.
- The Looking Glass Rabbit Hole is protected by a barrier that is able to destroy nearly all matter that pass through it. In order to survive, one must use magic.
- When inside the Hole, one will be forced to face a challenge based on one's greatest fears.
- Every character encountered when inside the hole will look like someone important to the person that fell in it.
- Any written text inside rhe Rabbit Hole will appear as it was in front of a mirror.
- The Hole can increase a person's lifespan, making it last centuries, until the person feels its purpose there is complete.
Flynn was asked four questions by a Cassandra -like Red Queen, who spoke using rhymes. If he tried to lie or cheat, a Jacob -like knight would run towards him and would kill him, unless he told the truth in time.
The Questions were:
- "Teaching is to tend the garden, sowing seeds into a tree, throwing all the cage doors open,letting peoples's minds fly free. Would you say that this describes you? Would your peoples all agree?"
- "When passion's flare does refuse to burn longer short, do you share the credit, or are you the jealous sort?"
- "Careful not to let bones break, they are difficult to mend. So I ask you plainly: Are you a caring friend?"
- "Do you think you are a humble man, or a victim or your own pride?"
Every time a question was awnsered, Flynn gained the right to move through a very large chess board, in the way that a Knight would do, until he reached the row closest to the one of the Red Queen.
- The Hole's name and features are all similar to the ones of the Mirror Lands of Alice Through the Looking-Glass.
- The Eye of Ra was given to Flynn by an Eve-like White Queen.