|Looking Glass Rabbit Hole|
The Looking Glass Rabbit Hole was a Lewis Carroll inspired extra-dimensional magic safe created by Teddy Chislington in 1886.
Chislington based the safe on Lewis Carroll's work because the characters seemed the most fun and they served as a reflection that tests the internal challenge people face.The only entrance to the looking glass rabbit hole is a one-way wormhole in the center of the Bermuda triangle which is where the Tibbar sunk in 1886.
- The Looking Glass Rabbit Hole is protected by a barrier that is able to destroy nearly all matter that pass through it. In order to survive, one must use magic.
- When inside the Hole, one will be forced to face a challenge based on one's greatest fears.
- Every character encountered when inside the hole will look like someone important to the person that fell into it.
- Any written text inside the Rabbit Hole will appear as it was in front of a mirror.
- The Hole can increase a person's lifespan, making it last centuries, until the person feels its purpose there is complete.
Flynn was asked four questions by a Cassandra -like Red Queen, who spoke using rhymes. If he tried to lie or cheat, a Jacob -like a knight would run towards him and would kill him, unless he told the truth in time.
The Questions were:
- "Teaching is to tend the garden, sowing seeds into a tree, throwing all the cage doors open, letting peoples's minds fly free. Would you say that this describes you? Would your peoples all agree?"
- "When passion's flare does refuse to burn longer short, do you share the credit, or are you the jealous sort?"
- "Careful not to let bones break, they are difficult to mend. So I ask you plainly: Are you a caring friend?"
- "Do you think you are a humble man, or a victim or your own pride?"
Every time a question was answered, Flynn gained the right to move through a very large chess board, in the way that a Knight would do, until he reached the row closest to the one of the Red Queen.
- The Hole's name and features are all similar to the ones of the Mirror Lands of Alice Through the Looking-Glass.
- The Eye of Ra was given to Flynn by an Eve-like White Queen.