Magical wood: Its branches can be cut and used to craft powerful magical artifacts, such as Shakespeare's Quil or Prospero's Staff;
Limitless energy: The Tree has been used as the power source for the Library ever since its creation.
Fire Magic: Despite its immortality, the tree can be damaged or destroyed by powerful fire magic
- "The Librarian: Quest for the Spear"
- "The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines"
- "The Librarian: The Curse of the Judas Chalice"
- It is the same tree whose fruit was eaten by Adam and Eve, according to the Bible.
- If the Tree is hurt or dies, the Library will suffer the same fate.
- Despite its age and importance, the Tree is very small and young-like, as knowledge itself is always evolving, and never complete.